Friday 9 January 2015

Meet Malachi Jude Stretch

I have written out my birth story and sent it to a few friends, but won't write it here, mostly because my 3 readers already know it! But anyone who would like it can ask and I'll share it.

My baby is now almost 2 weeks old. He has grown and gained weight and is almost squeezing out of his new born sleepers. There were a few days that I was doing laundry like mad and thinking I needed to grab a few new sleepers but I think we will be moving up very soon to 0-3 months. We are very blessed with boy cousins who have shared their clothes with us, not to mention the many gifts we have received so we are TOTALLY and completely covered in the every day things we need. Blessed beyond measure, for sure.

We couldn't be more in love.

Not quite a Christmas baby, but we are so glad our baby came on Boxing Day! We couldn't bear to wait any longer!!
These two like to lounge together on the bed...sometimes they stare at eachother...I guess Malachi is playing hard to get with his Daddy.

We are so proud of our little fella...he sleeps like a champ..through meeting all the family, through a visit to Target and even slept through a visit to the drop in clinic to check on his rash. 
Daddy's the best at burping.

We already miss our Christmas lights, but so glad he got to see them for a few days!!!

We love you Malachi Jude!

2 comments:

  1. I love his name, Erin. What a darling little chubby baby!! I wish I could give him a big hug, and you too! So, so delighted and happy for you every time I think of you guys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you and to see all these pics. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete