Monday 28 September 2015

9 Months of Malachi Jude




Dear Little Malachi Jude:
Wow. When I look at these pictures I am amazed that I spend every day with you and still feel like I discover new ways to love you. I still love seeing you when you wake up. I still am amazed at your beautiful, sweet personality. Your smiles, your laugh, and your joy. My heart still breaks when I hear you cry and I want to do anything I can to make it stop. I am amazed that you love sleeping. I am amazed that you love eating. I am so proud of how you smile at everyone who talks to you and that you already show God's love. I pray for you every night to love Jesus. I pray for your health and for you to be a light in this world. I want to protect you and keep you safe, and I sing to you that "God is so Good" "Jesus loves you" and "Oh how He loves you". I pray that those words sink into the depths of your heart. You love being around other little friends. You love crawling and being independent. Nothing thrills you more than seeing your Dada. You bring so much love and light to our home. We know that you are God's gift to us and we want to be the best parents for you. Thank you for 9 months of pure love and joy. You are our sunbeam. We love you so much. 
Love Mama and Dada

No comments:

Post a Comment