Wednesday 19 June 2013

Waking up early!!!

Well my new HUSBAND works for 7 am and I love getting up with him in the morning and packing his lunch for him! ( I hope I can manage to keep doing this after the excitement wears off!!LOL) So being up this early every day opens up a world of excitement for me that I haven't known for a LONG time!

WOW, you can get SO much done with an extra hour and a half in the morning! I've actually managed to do laundry, put a load of dishes in and shower and be able to sit down and read a devo...BEFORE WORK! ****MIND BLOWN****

I do love snoozing though....there is nothing like that feeling of : YES! I have 2 more minutes to lie here!  But so frustrating when YOU get up JUST as early on a Saturday morning and start your day right! OH well...hahaha I love mornings, once I get up an at 'em!

So the last few weeks have been unbelievable....now that I am over the HUGE mountain of adrenaline of actually having my wedding be over....

I'll have to do a huge memories post of the special moments I had...but right now I want to talk about one of the SPECIAL gifts we received from Dan's Parents....

our very own canoe!



I'm pretty stoked to have a canoe and we have already taken it out two times! It is the most relaxing and peaceful adventure! I am so so so excited to take it out lots this summer and what a treat to have a river just up the road 5 minutes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment