Monday 2 June 2014

Our one year old yard

I can't help but marvel at the change the summer sunlight and green grass and blue sky makes to a crazy, over run backyard! Oh, 46 Hilltop Drive, we have so so so much work to do but as I look over these pictures I am realizing that we have come a long way! I actually really like looking at my backyard now, it reminds me of where we CAN possibly be with a little hard work and patience. Dan always reminds me that we can't do it ALL on our budget or timeline, but its fun to start dreaming! Mostly, if I find a place for a hammock and laundry line I'll be a happy gal!!


                  April 2013-Back                                               June 2014-Back
             
   
******************************************************
 August-2013-Shed                              December-2013-Shed
 

    April-2014-Shed                                  June-2014-Shed
 
***********************************************************

    April-2013-Front                                       December-2013-Front
 
    April-2014-Front                                  June-2014-Front

 
********************************************************
    Crazy, Back Corner-Dec, 2013                April-2014

    June-2014

*************************************************

    Our Front Tree-During 
    Snowmaggeddon-March-2014       Pre-Pruning-April-2014
         

            In all her glory-June 2014

All of these pictures really don't probably seem that "STARTLING" to any one but me, because I know what has happened and I am really only recording this as something that probably only I am interested in...but its still fun to see the changes that have taken place in just a little short year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment