Monday 8 December 2014

Almost a week away from Due Date!!!

I really wasn't the BEST model for these preggers shots but here they are all together: 


You can certainly see a great difference in the 6 weeks between 32 and 38...I kept meaning to take shots when I had places to go, but I'm always in a rush and as soon as I get home I put on comfy clothes. Had another visit today, but so far, nothing has changed!!! Its so surreal because my next weekly appointment is scheduled a day after my due date...WEIRD!!!

It's so very hard to believe its all coming so close to meeting our baby.


2 comments:

  1. oh I seriously get teary anytime I even try to imagine what it will be like to walk into that hospital room and see you holding your baby. even now, I am getting teary. I can't wait, Erin. I cannot wait to meet that little darlin' and to see YOU, my sweet little sister, as a Mama. I can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete