Monday 1 June 2015

The Best Part of Me

Two fun, exciting, emotional, wonderful, cozy, special and AMAZING years of being married together.

We have been together for 4 whole years. WOW. I just never knew this could happen to me! It still amazes me that I am actually in LOVE...and now when I hold my baby---that our LOVE made Malachi. Unbelievable. 

I won't go on and on about how much I love Danny...because then it would be no different than any other day! Lol. But I do love remembering the day we said YES. The day we said I DO. The day we told our family and friends that we are sticking together through better and worse. We stood outside with the lovely sun shining on us and the ocean breeze flowing through the rows of people we love. We decided to love and commit and CHOOSE each other and I'll never forget that day. 

Dan is not a perfect guy, but he is the perfect husband for me. 
He has softened some of my rough, jagged edges. He has spoken truth to me, like no other person ever has or will. He knows me so well. He can explain things about me that I never even knew existed. He actually thinks I`m a babe. He loves me so much and gives me so much joy that I can hardly contain it sometimes. He really truly is the best part about me. And looking down at sweet Malachi`s face, reminds me of what a treasure it is to hold a piece of both of us. Malachi`s face and who he is and will become----started because two people fell in love. 









So today, I`m just walking around in la-la land...waiting for my bestie to walk through the door, so the best part of my day can happen. HOME.



No comments:

Post a Comment