Friday 1 February 2013

Meetings and more meetings-

The last few weeks have been filled with many many many kinds of meetings! Some were financial, some were marriage counseling, some were Church meetings and some were just plain ol wedding planning meetings...

I don't know about you but meetings can get really overwhelming...and leave me a little dried out! So last night me and Kristi had a girls night out on the town....which meant hitting up ardene (for new earings and scarves) and Winners and Walmart! Triple threat! It was so fun and just always feels nice to buy something little...honestly...our earrings were 5 for 10!!! HAH!

Anyways, I've been really remembering alot of people specifically this week and there has been alot of needs that can only be met by prayer. So many heavy things, dark things and painful things just overwhelm me and I sometimes just don't know what to do so I shut down and tune out. But I am trying to be really intentional this week to pray for people who come to mind and I know that there must be people doing the same for me! 

“Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.”

1 comment:

  1. I always love hanging out with you...chatting and sharing our hearts and joys and sorrows. and I love reading your thoughts, too -- I know you are praying about many things -- me too. thanks for your prayers for us. and know we pray for you, too. I love you, sistie.

    ReplyDelete