Tuesday 16 July 2013

Opposites that have Similarities!

I am so thankful for Danny. yup. Still love that guy even after 46 days of marriage! We are going strong! We are complete opposites in many ways but we have found so many bonds and similarities in different things:

  • We both adore the beach
  • We have found a sweet connection in our love for canoeing! We get to the water every chance we can!
  • We work together in the kitchen....although I make most of the meals, Danny always helps clean up! And sometimes on Saturdays he delivers a tasty breakfast in bed!
  • We have the same schedule for renovating! (I am probably a bit more pushy) but we aren't stressing or working OVERLY hard to get every single little project done THIS summer! We are doing things we want to do like: Painting, We made shelves for furnace room for my *MANY* plastic containers, We got our closet organizer up (no more boxes, yay!!) and a ceiling fan installed and we have our lamps! But...we have TONS of projects we have not yet tackled, but we are happy to do it in our own timing!
  • We love video games! I never EVER imagined marrying a GAMER! But I am enjoying playing a few games with Dan and I am getting better! We love lots of activities and this is just one that doesn't take TONS of our time but is a fun little break for a few minutes! (I definitely don't have his STAMINA...but I don't need it! I am just having a little fun!)
  • We value church. I love walking hand in hand into church with my man.
  • We love Harry Potter! (just finished watching the entire series this month!!)
  • We love our families! We are both loyal to the death to our fams, and we are learning alot about this these days! But I am so thankful that we have good strong relationships with the people who love us most!
  • We really are nice to each other! I really really appreciate the things Dan does for me like talking, listening, and spending TIME with me! And I know Dan loves that I make him yummy suppers and take care of house stuff and play vids with him and spend time with him too! We are learning so much about marriage and I look forward to seeing our love grow deeper and stronger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment