Sunday 21 July 2013

Little Fam Shout out to the Paulinos!

Dear Kristi, Jonah, Levi and Jason:
Hope you know how much we miss you! We drove up to the cousins house and it felt weird that you weren't with us! Hope that you like the pictures and videos!



Sure did miss you this weekend! We went up to the cousin's house where we saw Maggie in the parade! I tried to take a video of her but it didn't work! She was on top of a JEEP waving at everyone it was sooo cute! I ran up and gave her some flowers! The parade was so cute and they were throwing out candy and your cousins were all trying to grab it and fill their bag! I made some videos for you and wanted you to know that we missed you so much! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww, I MISSS YOU GUYSSSSS!!!!! for reals!! thanks for the vid's, Erin...I'll make sure I show Jonah tomorrow! he'll be pumped!! We'll see you guys NEXT WEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!! can't wait!!! You'll get to RELAX for this wedding - aren't ya glad?! Love ya...I keep trying to call and get your voice mail...hope we can chat soon!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete