Wednesday 16 October 2013

Thanksgiving Adventures

Oh the colors of Fall! I love how they look! I love the fresh air and seeing trees in their glory days! I know Winter is coming, but we are still enjoying the cool, sunny Fall days! After stuffing our faces at a DELISH meal at Mom's we all agreed we needed a nature hike complete with TONS of photo shoots along the way! *Action/Blurry Shot Below*

Together at the new Ropes Course in Cornwall-Rise and Climb! So fun! We did this with Dan's sister and let me tell you, she is much braver and handles herself with much more grace and dignity! haha I only screamed once but I did falter a bit over one of the sections! Thank Goodness Dan was there to reach out a helping hand! But I had so much fun! My body was in achy pain for a few days after! But GOOD pain!

My cuddle bug! I love this guys hugs!

1 comment:

  1. cuties!! Fall is awesome, isn't it?? So happy you're loving this Fall, spending it with your HUBBY!!!! Decorating, cooking, adventuring...life is grand when you get to spend it with your best friend! so happy for you two having each other.

    ReplyDelete