Tuesday 26 August 2014

6 Months Large

I'm a little shy about putting lots of pictures of my belly up, but when I saw this picture I could def tell I was chunking out!!! hahah I can still squeeze in some of my comfy clothes but I could barely squeeze on my bathing suit last night! LOL! Dan had to help pull it up! I am glad I didn't have to buy a new one for this summer though, and Dan told me I can spoil myself with a new one next summer when I get my beach bod back.....hahah (YEAH RIGHT)!

Best Parts so far:
  • As always, I love hearing that strong little heart beat (Aug. 11th) and since Dan couldn't make it to the appointment, my SWEET nurse practitioner had the precious idea to call him and let him hear the heartbeat while he was at work. This time I didn't cry the whole way home, I was VERY VERY happy and smiley after hearing the great report!
  • Dan and I both felt the baby's movement on the outside the same night a few weeks back, but I have been feeling lots of moving for the past couple weeks. I love putting my hands and pressing and feeling a little kick! 
  • We welcomed our little nephew last week and knowing that he has arrived just reminds me that my time is coming soon...which kinda scares me (A LOT!!!) but we have got a lot to do before that....We have got our flooring bought and paint to redo our bassinet...My Grampie MacLean made this for ME when I was born....and there are a few repairs and repaint it as well as making it a bit higher as I am sure my back will not feel like bending so far down to the ground to put the babes in...plus we need to find a mattress this size! This will be the BEFORE pic...I'll post later when we get it all done!
  • I have had the best summer, and I am so thankful I haven't had to miss any work for feeling sick, in pain or nauseous at all. There was one day I kinda wanted to stay home, but I was tough and made it through. I am so glad that I have pretty much felt physically capable of everything. I do notice I am very emo/moody and as much as I notice, my darlin husband notices it more, but he treats me like a champ and is so good to me. I can't wait to see him as a Daddy. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I am almost crying here, reading this...just the reality that my little sister is a Momma!! I can't wait to see that baby and snuggle and love on him (her??) the way you have with my boys...I am so happy - so excited for this new chapter of your life! And happy I will be a part of it, just around the corner. how lucky are we??? I can't wait til you're home and don't have to work so much so we can hang out more!!! haha! And I can't wait to find out who this baby is so I can buy specifically for him or her -- Jonah is always wondering why I keep buying so much stuff for your baby! haha. I am excited to spoil your babe and babysit and just be an aunt to this new little life. I can't wait to feel that baby moving -- if we can ever actually hang out!! haha. I love you. I'm so happy for you and so excited for you. I love this baby already, so much.

    ReplyDelete