Monday 3 November 2014

Baby Blessings

I am 33 weeks, going on 34!!!

Well today I am just overwhelmed with all things baby. I feel kicks all the time and know that baby is on the go. I love it! I had a beautiful shower on Saturday and was blessed by so many wonderful friends and family. I always thought I'd be too emotional at my own baby shower, as I've been known to tear up at cute baby outfits at other baby showers I've attended...but my cheeks hurt from smiling!

It was a Polka Dot themed shower! I had my camera in my pocket and forgot to take pics! Luckily, I do have a few that the hostess (my sis in law, Kara) took before! Her decorations alone blew my mind, plus she got all the guests to WEAR polka dots! Such a sweet party....



and OH so many gifted polka dots too! Crib sheets, blankets, burping cloths, washcloths and a beautiful hand made polka dotted stuffie!!! I just keep going into my baby's room and sitting and looking all around! I am so close to being able to say its ALL done!!! We even hung pictures up on the wall last night! I'll wait until its all done to write a long sentimental Nursery post because believe me...this nursery is filled to the brim with sentamentality! My dear Mom has given me some baby quilts and hand knitted sweaters that I used as a baby...so we are talking a few decades of history here!!!

I just am so amazed that my baby is so loved and supported. I've been blessed so much with so many things so far and although we have spent lots of money, the things we have received for FREE or at a used price has saved us SO much!!! THANKFUL, THANKFUL, THANKFUL...that's all I can think!

Anyways, I am so blessed that I am still feeling great. I had a checkup last week and really have no complaints. I had a pain under my belly, as it must have been stretching out a few weeks back, that hurt when I walked or got out of bed...but that's doing better...a little pain by the end of the day but nothing I can't fix with a nice bath! I am getting excited to decorate for Christmas, but also not wanting to rush through these last few days. I want my baby to be healthy and come at the right time (just not LATE!!...please, not on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day).
32 weeks!!! *heading out for a Date Day with Danny!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment