Wednesday 5 December 2012

December Gifts


I haven't blogged here for awhile, but since I daily check many blogs I thought I may as well find an outlet for all the rambly thoughts I think about and I know for sure Kristin and Kristi will enjoy reading them!! I am looking forward to doing this in my own little gratitude journal, but I may find a way to incorporate it here as well. But today I want to start with writing a little shout out to those two girls in particular.

Kristi: (from http://ahappylittlemama.blogspot.ca/):
There is really no other human besides Danny that gets me so perfectly and easily....even when it annoys me to death that both of you "Get" me and "Get eachother" hahah! I just know that without you in my life I'd feel even more discouraged and down and less happy and less excited about the little things! This time in my life has been some of the happiest for me because of your little family and even when I feel so discouraged about work and money....a quick visit to your house does wonders for my heart and soul! You are raising the sweetest boys I have ever met...they love Jesus...they worship and pray and dance and I can see Jesus in them! You and Jason are my best friends and I love spending time with you...and I am so thankful that we live so close! Thanks and keep bloggin! I love reading your posts!

Kristin: (from http://thismamasheartthoughts.blogspot.ca/):
One of my longest friendships, and DEFINITELY the one friend that keeps the BEST contact with me out of any friend I've ever had or known! I am so excited that she has finally taken her writing talents to the blogging world! I love seeing what you will write about each day and I can relate to so much of what you say, and I am inspired by the things I can't yet relate to (motherhood) or don't really WANT to relate to (SQUATS!!! HAHAHA)! Anyways, I just got done a sweet little text conversation and you gave me such good advice and perspective! Its ALWAYS good to have perspective! Thank you for sharing your heart and life with me and I hope to always be as close to you as I am now! It just keeps getting better!

3 gifts silver: 
*my silver ipod that is inscribed to me from my best friend
*the silver tip of my favorite color pens, the inky-gel kind! 
*the silver top of my favorite Body Shop vanilla perfume

3 comments:

  1. OHHHH YES!!!! you BLOGGED!!!! and thanks for the sweet words...OUR lives are certainly better with YOU in them as well...we love you soo so much...i love the closeness you and I have, and our fellas...and the love my little boysies have for you, too...and how much you love them...its the sweetest thing to have your kids be so loved!!! Love reading your thoughts! and I love you...so so much...you are my sister, and certainly MY best friend, as well...thank you. now get over here and help me finish those gingerbread cookies!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just like to say that I must be counted as one of your faithful readers! I am always excited to see your post in my reader (though it is rare;). AND I love you and think that you are lovely and amazing. So does that mean I get a shout out too. Just kidding!!

    love you friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks friend. This is very sweet. can you give me a blog tutorial on how you link things up? i'd so like to do cool things like this on my blog. Anyhow, you are a true blue friend and I love you so much. Post More!!

    ReplyDelete