Wednesday 2 April 2014

Stormed in....

Yup. Another East Coaster, commenting on the weather! Well, why shouldn't we! Its been a CRAAAAZZZY week! Schools haven't been open for a week, which means I haven't worked for a week....and on top of March Break and PD Days...Apparently school has only been opened for 10 days in March! YOIKES!

My Man...making delish cinnamon buns

We gamed a bit...(alot) during our snow-mageddon

Got to spend some time with the little boys....and style Levi's hair

Draw some Star Wars with Jonah

Play outside with the Paulino kids

Have the boys over.....

All the boys playing Lego Star Wars...I wish I had got a pic of Levi...when Dan tried to use the controller, Levi literally pushed his hand away and put his foot on top of Dan's hand so it was trapped! So funny.

So in the past week, we have had fun, lazy, TV watching, relaxing, comfy, cozy days of snuggling up together..... But today, the snow is clearing up, schools on a delay (So pray with me that my day will be booked despite that)! Back to life, Back to reality!

2 comments:

  1. Wish you could have my girls over. Wish I coukd sit and have tea with you at that table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for loving my kids and for hanging out with them!!! We love you. Looked like you were headed to work this morning when you drove by! That's good!!!

    ReplyDelete