Friday 3 January 2014

Welcome 2014

I am always so happy to write in a fresh new year and always have a journal waiting in the wings for the first day! And I just happen to have lots of wonderful sharpie pens in all assortment of colors that make it even nicer! I sure do love fresh new starts!

I've read a variety of reflections, goals and resolutions in a few different blogs and I am a big fan of these. I love to do them too so here I go.

Reflections on 2013...
January to June was a tad stressful. There was the wedding planning...there was the church split. There was work and financial strains. All of these things weren't my favorite things....but amidst them was blessing too. I can honestly say that my wedding day turned out better then I ever thought possible. I did not enjoy planning that much but it all fell together and I really did love how it turned out. And I absolutely ADORE being a wife! I think it truly is the best thing that ever happened to me and I am thankful every day  that we found eachother!  Here's a few special pics out of 100s!!! hahah


Technically: December 14th 2012...but pretty much a highlight of my life!!!

January: Dan's hair is getting out of control!!!

February: We welcome our newest nephew William Walker Hebb...

....and also celebrate Dan's parents 40th anniversary!!

March...we take these amazing engagement shots!! (our bro, Justin took these for us!!)

March

March
April 26th, We close on our first home together!!! 46 Hilltop Drive
May...we are finishing up our wedding details! So much help from our family and friends! My dear friend Julie Bennett made that little label happen to put on our honey jar favors!!
June 1, 2013...got hitched to my best friend

My new Stretch family 

My Bredin family, minus sweet Levi who was sleeping!!

Honeymoon in BEAUTIFUL Cape Breton

July...filled with perfect beach days! I seriously think this day was the warmest water and BIGGEST waves! It was SO FUN! ***a little blurry, but can you see Dan???***
August 3rd, My baby brother got married to the sweetest gal ever!!!
September...Canoe Trips with this handsome guy....
and nature walks 
October....decorations....

...and first time handing out treats in our new neighborhood...these four were our favorites!!
November...visits from our nephews, Jonah and Levi (first sleepover),,,,
and Willam!!!
December...our first Christmas together!!!
**********************************************************************

2014: Goals and Resolutions
Danny and I made 2 pages full together!! (mostly I did but he did agree to most of them!) I truly do want our marriage to be strong and our bodies and minds to be healthy.  I want us to love God with all our hearts, minds and souls and be willing to do anything we can to make His name blessed. I want to be a good wife, sister, daughter, friend and neighbour. 

(first morning of 2014)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Thank you for sharing, Erin!

    I made several pages of resolutions this year too. :)

    ReplyDelete