Saturday 6 September 2014

What a good life!!!

When my whole house has clean floors (well the top floor, anyways), fresh sheets and blowy wind coming in through every window....thats one of my favorite feelings!!!

It's a little dreary out today, but I keep hoping to have one more swim! I bet the waves are terrific!! Saturday mornings are my fave. We usually have a yummy breakfast, and take turns making it for the other! Today I cooked up some bacon, eggs and peanut butter toast! I got to read in my bed, which is another one of my favorite feelings!!! I am so happy and at peace right now...except that one moment Dan dropped a small pile of dirt on the floor! LOL! I handled it pretty good though, and he quickly cleaned it up!!

Today my bebe is 26 weeks old!
Dan made some major progress last weekend on their room, and mama is on the lookout at all times for adorable little things to add! Here's the progress so far:
This room was the UGLIEST room of the house by far! It had a bit of mold in the corner, these NASTY blue curtains and insanely gross flooring! Last March I primed and painted it during the break and we got an INSANE sale on the flooring a few weeks ago!  Dan worked hard and did it all by himself in 2 afternoons! It looks so so good! I'll put up more pics once we get the furniture and finishing touches put in!! Can't wait to see this little baby's face in their own room!

No comments:

Post a Comment